Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's

This thursday is San Valentine's day! I love this day, is the day for the love and friendship. I make a poster for my school of San Valentine's Day. I hope you like it!

(if you like 'All my loving - The Beatles click here!)
The Origin of Valentine's: Valentine's Day started in the time of the Roman Empire. Under the rule of Emperor Claudius II - Rome was involved in many bloody and unpopular military campaigns. Claudius the Cruel, as he was known at the time, was having a difficult time getting soldiers to join his military leagues. He believed that the reason was that roman men did not want to leave their loves or families. As a result, Claudius cancelled all marriages and engagements in Rome. This was when a Christian priest named Valentine came to defend love in the empire. Valentine began to secretly marry couples despite the emperors orders. When Emperor Claudius was informed of these ceremonies Valentine was sent to prison where he remained until his death on February 14 in the year 270.


 My Personal Opinion: I LOVE SO MUCH THIS DAY, much people say 'the love is demonstrates all of the days' and the mothers's day? we must also love the mother all of the days, but, is an celebration. Has millions across the world presenting their loved ones with candy, flowers, chocolates and other lovely gifts. I think it's lovely, nice, this is the love!


  Bibliography: -Google

MORE LOVE'S MUISC:
All you need is love
Love is Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment