Monday, February 25, 2013

Carnival

Carnival: It is an annual celebration of life found in many countries of the world. And in fact, by learning more about carnival we can learn more about ourselves and a lot about accepting and understanding other cultures.
 The origin of the name "Carnival" is disputed, between those that argue a link with the Italian word "carne" (meat), and those that argue a link with the word "carrus" (car). The link with carne would suggest an origin within Christianity, while the link with carro with earlier religions.

Carnival in Escuela2: In my school, Escuela2 the carnival is the most funny party in the year! I love so much this day. 

This Year my fancy dress is.. LUIGI BROS! 
and my friends: Mario Bros, Waluigi and Wario

                                        
            

 





Bibliography: Google, and my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment