Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer

Hey guys!
Im Julie, and i'm in summer! I love so much the holidays in Valence, all summers I travel to another countries but this summer i can't… but do you know why I can't travel this summer? BECAUSE IM GOING TO USA THIS CHRISTMAS WITH MY BABE CHIMO!!!! Im so excited to go to Omaha (Nebraska) whit he and his family.
I so tanned because I take the sun all day in the pool of my house and I go to the beach often… I love take the sun and bathe in the sun!
This week my daddy's friends have given him the Gopro Hero3
If you don't know what is this, its a camera that you can take photos under the water, and its so amazing, its a camera for the extreme sports and I repeat, its so amazing, so cool, and I'm falling in love whit it!
I can take photos like this

No comments:

Post a Comment