Tuesday, March 18, 2014

le France


In this post I'll tell you my travel to France. I went with my class to Normandy, to Douville, Trouville, Honfleur ... I was sharing, I was in a girl's house, is called Pauline and is good person. I love her! 

Before going to France, in my class we were working on this. the fears we have, nerves ... all that is normal. at most, is our second exchange and are not used. talked about the fear of going on the plane, being in someone else's house, to speak another language, live other ways ... talk about a bit, helped us a lot our lovely teachers!

Went in late February, we dis my birthday was in France with my friends. it was very cold and windy, it rained a few days, but they say that this weather is normally there ... We stayed a week, from Wednesday to Wednesday. Le mont Saint Michael saw him Memorial, Honfleur, Douville, Trouville ... the school where we were, was very large and had a lot of people. were not in uniform, but they were a little tighter...

I loved to make this exchange with France, did very many very many friends who will never forget, I had a great, a super good deal me, learning new languages, new customs and family was very at ease there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment