Monday, June 17, 2013

Germany!

Hi! I'm going to talk about the Committee Europe We go to Germany, Quakenbrück. I like so much, because we meet more people, and a new City! I went to the house of Rica Kamper, who live in Nortrup. Her house is so beautiful. Her parents are very nice, and so lovely. What is the Committee Europe? In the Committte Europe , we go students of ESO2, ESO3 and ESO4, we make a exchange with students from others countries, in one country. (Spain, Germany, Poland, France, Denmark, netherlands...) We stay in the houses of the other people, the international lenguage is English. What we have done? The first day we arrived we went to the house of our German, I was super nervous because we had to speak in English, go to someone house ... the second day we did the presentation and we visit Quakenbrück, I like so much this city is very beatiful. The third and fourth day we made an excursion to Osnanbrück and workshops. I did the food technology and wheelchair basketball and the end day we did the party My Personal Opinion. I like this experince I learn more english, I meet with more persons, and I visit the city... I have a german family! They are lovely... I miss them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment